Find My Phone - ver. 4.7

Find My Phone - ver. 4.7
Find your lost, stolen, or misplaced phone with the *original* Find My Phone! Find your lost, stolen, or misplaced phone with the original device recovery app for Andr...

Find your lost, stolen, or misplaced phone with the *original* Find My Phone!

Find your lost, stolen, or misplaced phone with the original device recovery app for Android.

4/5 star rating for over 3 years and counting!

Some happy users:
"truly the best phone finder GET THIS! tested every function with pc's - it's perfect!"
"Can't tell you how many times I've used this A total life saver. I lose my phone at least one a week. Or at least I used to. :)"

* If you lose your phone, just send it a text message and Find My Phone will reply to you with its current address, and a Google Maps link to your phone's location.
* Text your phone and have it ring at maximum volume (even if volume is off) to locate by ear.
* Find out how much battery is remaining
* Get notified if somebody changes your SIM card
* NEW: Track from the web by having your phone email back it's location
* No ads!

Instructions
1. Install Find My Phone. Enable GPS in Settings.
2. Text 'findme' to your phone and start tracking it.
3. Text 'ringaloud' to your phone to make it ring until you find it.

Already lost your phone?
If you're phone has Android v3.0 or below (most do), you can remotely install Find My Phone from Google Play.

GPS off?
Find My Phone can automatically turn on GPS for v2.2 and below.

*NEW*
Don't have another phone to text from?
No problem. Use a free online SMS service like Google Voice or textem.net to send the text, and your phone will email it's location to you.

Absolutely no ads.
No registration.
Just works!

Pay a one-time, no nonsense fee of 99 cents for a lifetime license. Don't fall for the free apps which then want to make you pay monthly subscription fees or charge high fees of $4.99 or more!

Get the best protection for your phone with the *original* Find My Phone!

Android minimum requirements: Android 2.0 ECLAIR


Screenshots:

Find My Phone
Find My Phone screen - 1
Find My Phone
Find My Phone screen - 2
Find My Phone
Find My Phone screen - 3
Find My Phone
Find My Phone screen - 4
Find My Phone
Find My Phone screen - 5


Downloads:


File size: 722.31 KB

Download Find My Phone - ver. 4.7 link 1
Download Find My Phone - ver. 4.7 from Zippyshare
Download Find My Phone - ver. 4.7 link 2
Download Find My Phone - ver. 4.7 from Depostifiles

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...